About this course
The innovation creativity course is designed to train organizations that are looking to create new innovations or products that fit the needs of consumers. Participants will utilize their creative thinking through the use of the Design Thinking Process as well as Innovation Management.
Participants should expect to gain the following from this course.
- Creative thinking to devise innovative ideas.
- Understand the process of creating innovative solutions.
- Design new products and services to open up opportunities for the business.
- Improve existing products and services.
- Modify and develop business to improved efficiency and growth potential.
- Devise plans and strategies in order to reach organization’s objectives.
Management and Operational level employees at organization looking to improve creative thinking skills in order to design new products and innovations.
The program length is 2 full days and consists of 20% Lecture, 30% Case Studies and 50% Workshop, on the following topics.
Creativity for Success
Lateral Thinking: Thinking Outside of the Box
Rethink: Changing perspectives
Creativity & Innovation Management
Creative & Innovative Problem Solving
Idea Design – 5 stages in developing new innovations, products and services
TIME Digital are willing to adapt the program according to suitability and the requirements of each client.