About this course
The Digital Policy and Regulation course is designed to train organizations within the public sector. The course focuses on the development of individuals to prepare them to transition towards the digital era. This will allow these organizations to progress along with new digital policies.
Participants can expect to gain the following from this course.
- Improved knowledge and understanding on rules and regulations related to the digital economy.
- Improved work efficiency and adherence to policies related to the digital economy.
- Awareness of digital developments in order to prepare for further technological advancements
- Opportunities to network and exchange experiences with department managers to maximize benefit from working together.
Individuals in managerial positions in both the public and private sector
The program length is 2 full days and consists of 20% Theory, 30% Case Studies, and 50% Workshop.
- Thailand 4.0 and The Digital Economy Policy
- Laws and Regulations related to Digital Economy
- Abiding to laws and regulations in the Digital Economy and Other Related Laws
- Technologies in Digitalized Economy
- Digital Disruption and Transformation
TIME Digital are willing to adapt the program according to suitability and the requirements of each client.