About this course
The Digital Mindset course is designed for organizations looking to develop digital skills and start business planning in the Digital 4.0 era. The course provides participants with an open mindset towards the digital era in the future, as well as the short and long term impacts of technological advancements. Participants can apply knowledge from this course to their organizations and businesses.
Participants can expect to gain the following from this course.
- Understanding of digital structures.
- Analyze changes in digital business strategies.
- Planning and preparation in order to support digital business in both the short and long term future.
Individuals in managerial positions at companies needing to shift towards digital business strategies in order to transition to the digital era.
The program length is 2 full days and consists of 20% Theory, 30% Case Studies and 50% Workshop.
- Technological Trends and Disruptive Technology
- Innovative and Adaptive
- Design Thinking for Innovation
- Digital Leadership
- Customer Relationships
- Digital Transformation Management and Digital Processes
- Digital Strategy
TIME Digital are willing to adapt the program according to suitability and the requirements of each client.