About this course
The Digital Marketing Fundamental course focuses on the development of ideas and creative marketing solutions. The course teaches introductory planning for marketing, marketing techniques, and digital tools for marketing.
Participants can adapt these skills for use in their businesses and can expect to gain the following from this course.
- Learn the process of developing creative ideas.
- Deepen knowledge and understanding on digital marketing through exposure to new perspectives.
- Opportunities to refine organizational skills and use tools for digital marketing.
- Exchange experiences with facilitators and fellow participants.
- Can implement skills learnt from the course in developing own business or department.
Entrepreneurs interested in learning about Digital Marketing for use in their businesses. Employees in managerial positions as well as other marketing related positions.
The program length is 2 days and consists of theory, case studies and workshops in order to promote team building and emphasize the marketing idea development process.
- Digital Marketing Trend and Concept
- Digital Marketing Tool
- Customer Journey Design
- Digital Marketing Strategy Planning
- Idea Generation in Hackathon Session
TIME Digital are willing to adapt the program according to suitability and the requirements of each client.