About this course
The Digital Literacy course is designed for organizations interested in training employees to use various digital tools and media such as using software to create digital media and using media to communicate within the organization to boost work efficiency. In addition, technological techniques are taught in order to solve various work operation problems.
Participants can expect to gain the following from this course.
- Improved ability in the field of digital technology.
- Improved ability to think systematically.
- Adapt digital literacy skills suitably for use in business.
- Various Technical skills in the digital field.
Individuals in operational positions at organizations needing to develop an understanding of digital technology and its potential for integration in the workplace.
The program length is 2 full days and consist of 20% Theory, 30% Case Studies and 50% Workshop.
- Digital Business as Innovators: Fundamentals on Digital Business
- Digital Technology Enhancement: Develop and Adapt Digital Technology to Enhance Organization
- Communication and Collaboration: Using online tools to communicate and collaborate within the organization
- Intelligence Research with citation: Develop research and citation skills while presenting findings in an appealing manner
- Critical thinking and evaluation
- Practical and Technical proficiency: Develop practical skills for use in the workplace
TIME Digital are willing to adapt the program according to suitability and the requirements of each client.