About this course
The Digital Entrepreneur course is designed for entrepreneurs looking to develop a Digital Business Plan or Digital Project from scratch that can be adapted for use in real life business situations. The result is successful business plans that involve the following processes.
- Refining digital business ideas.
- Developing new models on generating revenue.
- Creating business plans with a clear end goal.
- Financial analysis and planning.
- Enhancing team management
Entrepreneurs and individuals in managerial positions interested in developing skills in Digital Business planning or Digital Project in order to present their brand and products in the digital era.
The program length is 5 days and consists of 20% Theory, 30% Case Studies, and 50% Workshop.
- Day 1: Innovate Digital Business
- Day 2: Invent Digital Business Model
- Day 3: Legal & Team Management
- Day 4: Digital Project Finance
- Day 5: Power of Storytelling
TIME Digital are willing to adapt the program according to suitability and the requirements of each client.