About this course
The Digital Business & Revenue model course is designed for entrepreneurs with a focus on generating ideas, planning, analyzing, and business development. In addition, participants will get hands on experiences in developing new business models that utilize creative methods to generate sustainable revenue as well as adjusting existing models for the same result.
Participants in this program should expect the following.
- Gain insight into different perspectives in generating new business ideas.
- Learn about business models that can be adapted and implemented for use in own business.
- Have opportunities to exchange ideas, perspectives and experiences with facilitators and fellow participants.
- Develop transferable skills that can be used to develop own department or business.
Entrepreneurs and Business owners interested in developing current business or starting a new one. Employees interested in furthering their knowledge of modern business models for use within the organization.
The program length is 1 full day and consists of 20% Theory, 30% Case Studies and 50% Workshop, involving brainstorming, planning, analysis and presentation of new business models.
- Business Thinking: Brainstorming Business Ideas
- New Business Model: Lecture and Analysis on creating new business models
- Digital Business and Revenue Model: Examples of creative business ideas that have been successful in generating revenue.
- Business Model Workshop: Hands on development of ideas to create own business models.
TIME Digital are willing to adapt the program according to suitability and the requirements of each client.