About this course
The experiment course focuses on the learning and application of marketing knowledge. This allows individuals to inquire in the field of marketing to understand the market and customer. Participants of Experiment can expect to learn the following topics.
- Lean Process mindset for managing production
- Rapid Experimentation for efficient preliminary testing
- Evidence analysis for decision making
- Customer Centricity to access customer’s past information
Organizations or entrepreneurs in need of developing marketing strategies in order to approach and meet the needs of the market.
Provide stages in the learning and application of marketing knowledge using the following process.
- Define Scope and Goals: Set scope and goal
- Experiment Design: Design experiment as a tool for understanding the market and customer
- Data Analysis: Analysis of data to increase appeal to presentation
- Impact Validation: Checking the results of the data